Hello Guys - Few Updates.
1. We are
going to move up the starts times to try and beat the weather.
2. Field Events
will now be at 9AM. Running events at 10AM.
3. We will do flights and try to keep
them to 30 minutes each for Long jump, Triple Jump and shot put. There will be 5 minutes between flights and 30 minutes between
event once we do the switch. If, the boys Triple/High Jump is over - tell the girls/boys to go check in. If, all of them are
there - we will try and start early.
4. Three jumps and three throws.
5. Please have the athlete pay attention to the event on the track and start checking early.
Please have them look at the table with the entries before going for their hip numbers. Tell the clerk their heat and lane
- it will make the process quicker.
6. For the substitution - just make the
switch and give it to us, I will make sure the names are changed before the results are posted. I want to print the
program so the parents and clerks can keep up.
7. One section of the 3200m per gender
- coaches I will need you to help count laps.
8. Top 3 finishers in all events will
get a dog tag. Results will be posted by concession and awards will be in the ticket booth.
9. We can always use help - so feel free to offer. Let's do our best to keep the kids when
they are not running out of the infield. The backfield should be open for warm-ups. There are few portable toilets by
the track but Door #5 should be open. Please don't ask the kids not be hanging out in the lobby - they are about 5 events
going at Marshall include a basketball event. If the kids are hanging out - we will ask them to go outside. Please set your tents
up on the upper part of the stands. so, we not blocking the finish line.
Blocks - all hurdlers, first 3 sections 55m dash, 300m dash (in lanes). 4x200m will be waterfalls, one section of the 4x800m
each gender, 2 sections of the 4x4.
11. I will have your packet with a copy
of the meet program ticket booth - if you have a payment - please give it to the ticket takers.
12. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions.
Thanks for coming guys.
Meet Director, 2nd David Cannon Memorial Polar Bear Invitational